Sunday, July 3, 2011

The BEST of the BEST jigsaw puzzle website

I don't know what happened to my former favourite jigsaw puzzle website....suddenly it was telling me I needed "Java" and I HAVE Java (and checked to see if it was enabled; it was) - that used to be my best site for jigsaw puzzles.  They SAY that doing jigsaw puzzles keeps Alzheimer's "at bay" longer, so I try to work at least one jigsaw puzzle a day.

Here's a great website: http://thejigsawpuzzles.com/
And don't be "misled" by the "kid-looking" appearance....you can go into categories and there are hundreds of thousands of puzzles.....you can change the number of pieces you wish to work.  You can fill in the "edges" (it temporarily hides the middle pieces until the border is done); and you can even go FULL SCREEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment