Thursday, April 25, 2013

Antero Kaw

This photo was taken in 1989; it is the most recent photo we have. If you have seen this person (adding 24 years to the photo's age) please let me know. His family would like to contact him. Antero - so MANY care about you. Please, you must quit smoking cigarettes. I had a heart attack in 1998 because of smoking. My older sister....I watched her die from lung cancer that spread to the brain. TOO many people care about you in this world. Anita, Godfrey, me, Nando and our adopted daughter, Laxmi also would like to meet you as Uncle Antero. I don't know what sent you to such a dark place, but you must feel the LIGHT around you and come BACK to all those who care about you and love you. Even one former Royden student (whom I contacted, hoping he might have your address) was really concerned about you and said you were one of the "really good guys" at Royden. EVERY problem in this world can be worked out, Antero. Please have faith that there are many angels around you. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment