Friday, February 14, 2014

MUST have been born in Azores in PAST LIFE....

As a Hindu, of course I believe in past & future lives. It was a DREAM afterall that led us to the Azores to begin with. My husband & daughter said they wanted to "swim with the dolphins" and they were thinking HAWAII (which is very beautiful; have been there and love it). However, Hawaii is price-wise out of our range. I went to sleep that night with "swim with the dolphins" on my brain. DURING the night I had the most beautiful dream I've ever had in my life - of a place with seas so AZURE blue that the sight almost hurt my eyes. I saw dolphins, whales, waterfalls, windmills, cows grazing on the hills, pineapples....and HYDRANGEAS.....EVERYWHERE, almost like weeds!!! It was such a vivid, beautiful dream that I almost preferred not to awaken, but awaken I did. "WHERE is this paradise?" I asked myself when I awakened. I didn't know. So I GOOGLED the combination of "dolphins, whales, hydrangeas, windmills, pineapples" and AZORES popped up. I have to admit, I'd never heard of the Azores. That very day I checked into airfares from where we live to the Azores and it was surprisingly CHEAP! What language do they speak? - Portuguese......yet, because of speaking Spanish fluently, we can understand around 70% of what they're saying and the people are so FRIENDLY that they TRY to understand our SpanTUGUESE! We WENT to the Azores and I have nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about the place and the people. HOWEVER - I had yet another dream after we returned. This dream, like the other, was so, so VIVID, but it was about a HOUSE - a gingerbread house in olden times and somehow I KNEW that house and knew (even in the dream) that it was in Furnas, Azores in a long time ago. I looked and looked for a photo online of "gingerbread house" in Furnas, Azores - eventually (but not using that criteria) I did find the HOUSE and this is the photo of how it used to look (only in the dream I saw it in colour):
This wasn't MY house - but the house, it appeared of a Dr. named Ernesto Canto. I was the maiden in the photo with the plait who was taking care of the children. A very dear friend in the Azores tells me that this house STILL exists but is in such disrepair that it is almost falling apart. I don't know about that - I only know that in another life, I WAS there....

No comments:

Post a Comment