Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hierba Mala NUNCA Muera.....

Spanish for "Old (bad) weeds never die"!  These were the words my husband told me when I had a MASSIVE heart attack in July 1998.  Was I supposed to laugh?  Hindu priest had already been called in for prayers.  I was not going to "make it" according to what was happening to my heart.  I was OK to say goodbye to all, in spite of how much I loved (and still do!) Nando - he was the one I didn't want to leave.

But just as I was at the point where I would've died Nando came out with this "Hierba Mala NUNCA Muera" (bad old weeds never die) and I chuckeld......from that point on, I also know somehow God would ordain that I would live a few more years.  That was 1998 and I STILL have not figured out what it was He wanted me to stay on earth for - but I am here for whatever reason He wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment