Tuesday, March 29, 2011

EASIEST EVER Kottha Roti (Kottu Roti)!!

You'll find the word "kottha" spelled "kottu" "kotha" and a hundred different ways.  Basically, this is a Sri Lankan dish that mixes leftover curry with leftover rotis and new life is breathed into it!

AND, like all the cooking I do - I don't want to spend hours in the kitchen.  I want to be with my family (although sometimes we cook together, making it a family affair) - walking, playing board games or having fun together.  So, I CHEAT and use ready-made spices and the food-processor (which for some UNKNOWN reason our family calls "robo-cook"????)  This one is for Chicken Kotta Roti, but you can make it with lamb too.....or if you're vegetarian, you can make it with channu dal:
The recipe is only USD $3.99...step by step easy to follow instructions. I have 49 years experience as a gourmet cook. Pay at: Paypal: farrshimla@gmail.com and please mention WHICH recipe you want!!

No comments:

Post a Comment