Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Finger Lakes Book...

Here is a great book about "The Finger Lakes" region of Upstate New York.  It's written by Katharine Delavan Dyson (born and raised in the area)......includes many black-and-white photos, several maps and is about 300 pages.....PAPERBACK.   It's USED (in good condition).  Many "off the beaten track" comments and a great guide to the region.  Originally $18.95.....I have TWO of these books and trying to downsize, so I'd like to sell one.  I'll sell it for USD $3.00 (no Canadian or out-of-USA orders) plus postage.....shipping ONLY within USA (can't give you an estimate but I doubt postage would run over $3.00).....

IF you are interested, please email me: farrshimla@gmail.com
and put "The Finger Lakes Book" in the subject line

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment