Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Hugging Amma" Amma Sri Mata Amritananda Mayi Devi

We were very, very blessed to have seen Amma in Toronto, be TOUCHED by her special grace and even given our own "mantras".  This is the SAINT of the world who brings only goodness to the hearts of the poor:

Amma's Dream:
 "Everyone in the world should be able to sleep without fear, at least for one night. Everyone should be able to eat to his fill, at least for one day. There should be at least one day when hospitals see no one admitted due to violence. By doing selfless service for at least one day, everyone should help the poor and needy. It is Amma's prayer that at least this small dream be realised."

PLEASE check her website and all the wondrous things she is able to do with God's grace:
http://www.amritapuri.org/

There are soup kitchens for the poor in almost every part of the world, thanks to her calling from God.  She has (and would be the last to take credit for it) built with God's special gifts hospitals for those who cannot pay, widows' pensions and houses in India, relief work in Africa.

Do you know, I have met MANY famous people in my lifetime (Prime Ministers, Actors, Gurus) but when this SPECIAL God-sent lady touched my head.....I felt that she KNEW me and all my life and would heal me of my transgressions against God.  Moreover, the people we met at that Conference were also open to sharing their personal experiences with Amma.  May God bless her and continue to help her help this troubled world!




Love is the Answer:

No comments:

Post a Comment